Moving Forward
Well, that last post got me writing. I added a bit to the current project. Not filler, but it needs to be changed. Better to actually write something you need to fix, than think about writing something you can fix. If you want to take a gander: http://scottamatic.blogspot.com/2007/03/prodigy-mom-scene-1-second-draft.html
BD and Kipley both talked about watching V for Vendetta this week. And, over the weekend I'd picked up a copy. If I can get my new (used) DVD player home in one piece I think I'll watch that tonight myself, or at least the start. I'm starting to fade so probably won't watch the entire thing tonight. On a technical and personal note, I really liked the mask work the star (Hugo Weaving) did. It's something I'd like to do more. You are somehow protected and more naked when you're on stage in a mask.
BD and Kipley both talked about watching V for Vendetta this week. And, over the weekend I'd picked up a copy. If I can get my new (used) DVD player home in one piece I think I'll watch that tonight myself, or at least the start. I'm starting to fade so probably won't watch the entire thing tonight. On a technical and personal note, I really liked the mask work the star (Hugo Weaving) did. It's something I'd like to do more. You are somehow protected and more naked when you're on stage in a mask.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home