EE...
Spoiler alert, if you're going to the class show I'm in this Sunday. That class is part of the reason I've been so quiet here lately.
I just ordered two tickets for Black Nativity at the Intiman. I've been wanting to see the show since I started subscribing in 2001. It's been nearly that long since I saw my mother for more than a few minutes at a time at family functions, every other year or so.
Seats E-111 and E-112 on December 3rd, with a dinner before the show. Mother is looking forward to the show as well. I also expect she is feeling some anticipation, though for different reasons. I will allow myself to fall into that old habit of putting others at ease, as I think it appropriate for the occasion and both of us.
I just ordered two tickets for Black Nativity at the Intiman. I've been wanting to see the show since I started subscribing in 2001. It's been nearly that long since I saw my mother for more than a few minutes at a time at family functions, every other year or so.
Seats E-111 and E-112 on December 3rd, with a dinner before the show. Mother is looking forward to the show as well. I also expect she is feeling some anticipation, though for different reasons. I will allow myself to fall into that old habit of putting others at ease, as I think it appropriate for the occasion and both of us.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home