Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Friday, December 01, 2006

Java #1

Hello my naughty little monkeys. Craig Ferguson cracks me up, and I won't be seeing him tonight. Release night at work, when we again improve the site to give you the customer a better shopping experience. I'm on A-shift, 8pm-4am and no Late Late Show for me, no goofy Scotsman calling us his naughty little monkeys.

My group is now situated around related groups, so I have a few co-workers about. More chatting and less blogging is likely. Probably won't get much more of Deathtrap read for Sunday either. I've read The Skin Of Our Teeth for Monday evening, and now I'm wondering why I didn't think to read them in the order of the audition nights. The third audition of the weekend is tomorrow a little after Noon. The director called me late this morning as I was getting ready settle down for my long nap before work. Good thing, as I thought it was scheduled for Sunday.

Working on coffee #1, and have a feeling I won't be drinking as much as I have for past releases. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home