Next!
It's snowing, and feels even colder than it really is. I've got the heat turned up more than is my norm. I kind of like a cool house, which is easier to attain in the Winter, but I feel chilled at the moment.
I'm tired, and content. It's funny that I'm hoping schools aren't closed tomorrow, as I remember praying for just the opposite when I was 9 or 10 years old. Well, here's hoping we all get our wish somehow. I suspect we'll all be disappointed. I'm guessing school will start late, so I won't get to do my Monday morning read, and they won't get an extra day off after the long weekend.
The barbecue is warming up, and I'm about to prepare some lamb chops. I'm feeling very anticipatory at the moment. First, I'm quite hungry, and second I know there is a bit of intense meditation coming up in the next few days. I'll probably socialize with Aaron, my other old roommate from Canada, who is down visiting. The last two weekends have been hoser visits, eh.
But on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll probably forgo my morning coffee, and any drinks or anything in the evening, and settle in for more than homework. I'm looking forward to it, and a little nervous. I don't have any choices to make, or at least life changing things like whether to commit to ETI and art, or fade back into the matrix. Or maybe there is something as important but not so apparent. Is it that unknown I fear?
I'm tired, and content. It's funny that I'm hoping schools aren't closed tomorrow, as I remember praying for just the opposite when I was 9 or 10 years old. Well, here's hoping we all get our wish somehow. I suspect we'll all be disappointed. I'm guessing school will start late, so I won't get to do my Monday morning read, and they won't get an extra day off after the long weekend.
The barbecue is warming up, and I'm about to prepare some lamb chops. I'm feeling very anticipatory at the moment. First, I'm quite hungry, and second I know there is a bit of intense meditation coming up in the next few days. I'll probably socialize with Aaron, my other old roommate from Canada, who is down visiting. The last two weekends have been hoser visits, eh.
But on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll probably forgo my morning coffee, and any drinks or anything in the evening, and settle in for more than homework. I'm looking forward to it, and a little nervous. I don't have any choices to make, or at least life changing things like whether to commit to ETI and art, or fade back into the matrix. Or maybe there is something as important but not so apparent. Is it that unknown I fear?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home