Twinkle...
My posts about the diet are boring as Hell, but a good tracking tool for me. Here's a little treat. Anyway, I think it is great. I hope you enjoy it too.
I'm not cleaning up my beverages as quickly as I'd planned. Kind of an either or. I'll have my coffee during the day, or my evening drink. I always kind of linked them, so doing one or the other is a difference, but not what I'd aimed for.
I'm visiting my stepbrother and Gregory in Spokane, so maybe it'll be easier to drop the beverages. Well, maybe not coffee as Rob and I will be up late with our telescopes. Gregory's schedule is ucky, so I won't see much of him. Hopefully Rob and I will see lots of stars and other deep space objects. Some planets too. I do like looking at planets and their moons or rings. My favorite is the moon. The line of shadow is the best place, as the peaks and valleys are brought into relief.
I've noticed surprising things. My ear canal is larger. I'd no idea it was inflamed or swollen, and never would have thought food would make a difference. There's been little bumps on the triceps region of my arms since my twenties, not pimples or whiteheads, but similar. They have disappeared, along with some other minor skin irritations. My throat is clearer too. It has generally been a little cruddy as long as I can remember. I thought it was hay fever, but maybe not, or at least not entirely.
I tried peanuts last night. It's been nearly two weeks, and it seems that is one of the things that I should avoid. Damn, that has been a quick breakfast for me. I'll try again in several weeks, in case it was actually an additive in the lamb I ordered for lunch yesterday. I'm realizing reintroducing foods will be slow, as the ones that don't seem to be good for me will mostly get retested later on.
I'm not cleaning up my beverages as quickly as I'd planned. Kind of an either or. I'll have my coffee during the day, or my evening drink. I always kind of linked them, so doing one or the other is a difference, but not what I'd aimed for.
I'm visiting my stepbrother and Gregory in Spokane, so maybe it'll be easier to drop the beverages. Well, maybe not coffee as Rob and I will be up late with our telescopes. Gregory's schedule is ucky, so I won't see much of him. Hopefully Rob and I will see lots of stars and other deep space objects. Some planets too. I do like looking at planets and their moons or rings. My favorite is the moon. The line of shadow is the best place, as the peaks and valleys are brought into relief.
I've noticed surprising things. My ear canal is larger. I'd no idea it was inflamed or swollen, and never would have thought food would make a difference. There's been little bumps on the triceps region of my arms since my twenties, not pimples or whiteheads, but similar. They have disappeared, along with some other minor skin irritations. My throat is clearer too. It has generally been a little cruddy as long as I can remember. I thought it was hay fever, but maybe not, or at least not entirely.
I tried peanuts last night. It's been nearly two weeks, and it seems that is one of the things that I should avoid. Damn, that has been a quick breakfast for me. I'll try again in several weeks, in case it was actually an additive in the lamb I ordered for lunch yesterday. I'm realizing reintroducing foods will be slow, as the ones that don't seem to be good for me will mostly get retested later on.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home