These Boots Were Made For Bikin'
I ordered new motorcycle boots. My old ones have been through two, er, unintentional dismounts, and are still pretty solid, but coming apart. The stitching is giving out, and with the nylon flap under the laces developing holes they aren't very water resistant anymore. I may look into getting them repaired, but they were just a little too snug. They have served me well, so I got the same kind. They now have darker colored soles available which will be nice as they have found their way on stage numerous times thanks to their heavy clunkiness. Great for a quite range of characters, including Mac.
Now all I have to do, is get the flat on the Guzzi fixed so I can ride the motorcycle.
Now all I have to do, is get the flat on the Guzzi fixed so I can ride the motorcycle.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home