Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Friday, July 24, 2009

Two PlusTwo Equals More (Of The Same)

Let me see if I understand. The republicans acknowledge they have no plan for health care reform. Only a rabid desire to stop any attempt right now. Oh, if they win in 2010 they'll give us something their corporate sponsors have written. Isn't that called blackmail when their constituents use the same tactic?

If I end up in Gitmo for putting these two things together in an obvious way we'll know there are still enough bush appointees in DOJ to get things done. I'm not worried, they didn't really get anything productive done when they were in power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home