Not So Original
I've been thinking about writing some short stories or essays to go with some of the photos or images I've created. Recently there is a particular stylized version of the Avro Anson which I've not posted to Flickr which is spurring me. I've posted a number of versions of the same photo, and this one though it is evocative for me I don't think it would be for anyone else. I even have a short story in mind for it, and thought of putting it up on my other blog. I've not put any writings up there for a long time, because converting script formats to html was a royal pain, though I can't imagine that is still the case. Anyway, I thought it would be a fun thing to do.
It turns out a friend from Meisner has done just that. Funny, even after five years I still think of all my old classmates as friends. I sometimes wonder if that is presumptuous. After all, most I've only seen a few times, and some not even once since we finished. Oh well, deal with it.
I really like what Jim has done and don't think I'll approach it. Still, it motivates me.
It turns out a friend from Meisner has done just that. Funny, even after five years I still think of all my old classmates as friends. I sometimes wonder if that is presumptuous. After all, most I've only seen a few times, and some not even once since we finished. Oh well, deal with it.
I really like what Jim has done and don't think I'll approach it. Still, it motivates me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home