Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thoughts

Warm Cockles
It's cold and dark and gray outside,
A perfect day for the fireside
So cold and dark on the inside
Can be banished to the curbside.

Send the yearning warmth in the heart
Coursing to every wanting part
Never too soon or late to start,
Warming the soul is always smart.



Yeah Yeah
I'll mash his face to a pulp
I'll stomp his toes 'til they're blue
I'll steal his food, every gulp
Aren't you happy, he's not you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home