Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Friday, October 10, 2008

The Comedy Sour

Did you catch dubya this morning (Friday)??? A couple things stood out. He appeared to me like a scared kid delivering a book report for something he never read. Not much of a confidence builder. Of course, I've detested him for a touch over seven years so I'm biased.

Secondly... So, after almost eight years of telling "Amercka" to be afraid of everything under the sun, he goes on about how we must not now be afraid. Too late numb nuts.

As for my thoughts yesterday. I'm wondering if the gop is cutting Palin loose already? I almost choked on my morning sardine breakfast when the big news was the McCain Campaign had released their investigation which cleared Palin. They couldn't find some neocon think tank to produce a fake investigation? And, this is fucking news? That's the liberal media for you. At least the official report is getting almost the same level of coverage.

I'm not sanguine, but I'm getting more hopeful that we'll slightly loosen the corporate stranglehold on America this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home