I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?
I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Isn't that cute.
Everybody else has this labeled "McCain Thinks Venezuela Is In The Middle East." Which is more distressing? He didn't catch himself screwing the pooch again (at least within the time frame of this clip), or that the boobleheads applauding him didn't seem to notice?
PS - Booblehead is my new moniker for those swallowing the neocon pill...
Quick, McQueeg, who is the number one supplier of oil to the U.S.? Canada! Don't want to rely on those Cannucks and other parts of the Chavez empire in the Middle East, now, do we? *Snicker*
Oops, I didn't know the answer to that one either. I thought it was (still?) Venezuela, and that Canada wouldn't be it unless they rushed too quickly to expanding the shale processing in Athabasca.
2 Comments:
Quick, McQueeg, who is the number one supplier of oil to the U.S.? Canada! Don't want to rely on those Cannucks and other parts of the Chavez empire in the Middle East, now, do we? *Snicker*
Oops, I didn't know the answer to that one either. I thought it was (still?) Venezuela, and that Canada wouldn't be it unless they rushed too quickly to expanding the shale processing in Athabasca.
Blame Canada!...
Post a Comment
<< Home