Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stay The Course

It is a terrible thing. To realize how deep and sincere my disgust is at the decider that I'm hurt and disappointed to hear he got over his tummy ache.

Now it turns out cheney's medical advisors are telling him he needs new batteries for what passes as his heart. What makes them so special that you'd accept their unpleasant news? Who wants to go under the knife anyway? Hey Dick, why don't you get better intelligence? Stay the course, mr. cheney. You've said over and over it is what is good for the country and what we really want. In this one case it may be true for the first time during your reign. Stay course mr. vice pres, and don't waste taxpayer time and money for batteries you don't really need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home