Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cue The Undead, ... , Now

I wish I could predict "Now." It suddenly became so obvious that whether the whole scandal has been scripted. What will be Ashcroft's stated take on the other ghouls who were perched on his footboard begging for scraps? Hoping Ashcroft would incriminate himself for illegal wiretapping instead of making dubya take his own bullet? I mean, really. Ashcroft fighting for justice? Will I have to alter my world-view? Or has my view been the result of expositions? The background has been scripted, now we accept or reject the point of view. When Ashcroft speaks for himself will it be designed to topple or deify Bush? To what extent? To what purpose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home