Decongesting
What a fun phase of the flu. I'm leaving in a few minutes to rehearse with my scene partner, which is the most daring thing I've done in nearly a week.
The bit I started to write yesterday. I don't know if I'll ever really use it for a show. Right now I feel like it is something I have to write. The things it represents have be clogging up my soul. I've faced them square on the last seven or eight years, but another leap is needed. I have a feeling once I get this out as a story, it will open up some other creative outlets. The last few days it has been screaming to get out, and I have no problem writing it down. Memories flow back in, good, bad, and indifferent. Don't know how much writing I'll be doing on this blog for a while.
The bit I started to write yesterday. I don't know if I'll ever really use it for a show. Right now I feel like it is something I have to write. The things it represents have be clogging up my soul. I've faced them square on the last seven or eight years, but another leap is needed. I have a feeling once I get this out as a story, it will open up some other creative outlets. The last few days it has been screaming to get out, and I have no problem writing it down. Memories flow back in, good, bad, and indifferent. Don't know how much writing I'll be doing on this blog for a while.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home