Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Monday, October 16, 2006

Silent Screams

The maple opens
Spinning brown crippled bird seeds;
What soil will root me?

Drowning in colors
Trapped deep inside my glad heart.
That red hides deepest.

Pains of ivy's pinch,
Joys bursting from daffodils,
Trapped by blood red hearts.

Blooming to the sky,
Rooting in the hallowed earth,
with nothing to show.

Lovely solitude,
Yearns to transcend our beige world,
Flotsam shared with none.

Well,

I don't know,

Shit on a shingle.


Discuss? Maybe.


Don't ask.

Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home