Talking To Myself
I feel good.
I wrote that two days ago, didn't post it, and it still holds. No ecstatic type of thing, just a feeling of being grounded and in a positive space.
I'm still feeling tired, over-extended, and stressed because of homework for our last day of voice tomorrow, and movement and audition for Sunday. That little self talk on Monday has got me a bit more clarity. The fatigue was creating a little burn out, and a simple reminder of where I am, where I've come from, and what is coming up was a nice restorative.
It's a nice thing to be able to talk yourself into a better mood. I suppose it helps if you're gullible.
I wrote that two days ago, didn't post it, and it still holds. No ecstatic type of thing, just a feeling of being grounded and in a positive space.
I'm still feeling tired, over-extended, and stressed because of homework for our last day of voice tomorrow, and movement and audition for Sunday. That little self talk on Monday has got me a bit more clarity. The fatigue was creating a little burn out, and a simple reminder of where I am, where I've come from, and what is coming up was a nice restorative.
It's a nice thing to be able to talk yourself into a better mood. I suppose it helps if you're gullible.
2 Comments:
unfortunately, I know all my tricks.
I'm too trusting. It constantly bites me, but I guess this is an advantage. Though you'd think I'd learn by now. Seriously, I was the one person I trusted the least for longer than I care to remember. Still have trust issues with moi. Takes a long to time to unlearn, and I feel like a frickin' slow learner...
Post a Comment
<< Home