Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Saturday, April 08, 2006

All Het Up

Damn. I was just walking back to my office from the kitchen, and put the cold can of soda (Talking Rain, aka carbonated water) against my head. A wave of good feeling radiated through my whole body as I rolled it across my forehead and face. Almost sensual. Like when you've worked up a profuse sweat working outside on a hot day, or in a black box theatre sans air conditioning on that same day. Only, it is a little cool in my office today. If I'd realized I have a fever earlier, I'd have left. It explains why I've had a case of the stares instead of a case or productivity.

I have to polish up my resume, monologues, and Meisner circumstance for classes tomorrow. I'd better get out of here quickly, work effectively and get some sleep. This is really shitty timing, though after tomorrow getting a little extra rest will be somewhat easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home