Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Showtime

I'm hoping to see two shows this week. Burning Bridget Cleary, which Kate Wisniewski our voice instructor is in. She, the playwright, and the director have been collaborating on this for several years. Hopefully Thursday -- the last pay what you will night.

On Friday or Saturday I hope to see 'night Mother. I know, and have worked with both Betty and Heather, both of whom I like and are wonderful actors. In Meisner, it was one of the scenes which was worked, and while it is heavy piece I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Other than that, I hope to get lots of sleep and homework done the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home