First, In conclusion
Nice quiet night. It's about time to roll home. Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm written out for now. I reversed the times in my posts so they'd be in time order, also serving to put the disjointed vent at the end.
I just finished learning Tennyson's Ulysses, so I'll be reciting that on the drive home to stay awake. It is a lovely piece, George Lewis had us learn and recite the last fourteen and a half lines (starting with "Come, my friend,") during the movement class I took from him two years ago. I'll be watching the master tonight.
I started laundry before I left for work tonight, and forgot to put the sheets in the dryer. I need another set of fitted sheets for the water bed. I'm tired enough that nearly anything will do... Sleep well my friends.
I just finished learning Tennyson's Ulysses, so I'll be reciting that on the drive home to stay awake. It is a lovely piece, George Lewis had us learn and recite the last fourteen and a half lines (starting with "Come, my friend,") during the movement class I took from him two years ago. I'll be watching the master tonight.
I started laundry before I left for work tonight, and forgot to put the sheets in the dryer. I need another set of fitted sheets for the water bed. I'm tired enough that nearly anything will do... Sleep well my friends.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home