It Does a Shareholder Good
I saw this quote today.
It has long been my opinion that marketing to children is the most scummy trend in an industry which has turned into to the epitome of everything scummy in this country. A predatory practice upon which billions are targeted, to extract hundreds of billions from children at any cost or in any way. (Tell us Scott, how do you really feel about mass marketing in the U.S.?)
The trendy milk is so chock full of sugar and other additives any beneficial properties are far outweighed by health dangers, and our business sector finds this admirable. We go along, failing to see why other cultures find less and less to admire about us.
"We've made milk relevant to how kids live today," said Chris Moore, spokesman for Dairy Management Inc., a national organization that promotes dairy products.I find it disgusting.
It has long been my opinion that marketing to children is the most scummy trend in an industry which has turned into to the epitome of everything scummy in this country. A predatory practice upon which billions are targeted, to extract hundreds of billions from children at any cost or in any way. (Tell us Scott, how do you really feel about mass marketing in the U.S.?)
The trendy milk is so chock full of sugar and other additives any beneficial properties are far outweighed by health dangers, and our business sector finds this admirable. We go along, failing to see why other cultures find less and less to admire about us.
2 Comments:
here here.
check out the film 'super size me' if you haven't already.
peace.
I'm so far behind in movies. I have a copy of The Hunting of the President a friend loaned me, and a copy of Fahrenheit 9/11 I have yet to open. Next on my list is Super Size Me, The Fog Of War, and Control Room.
Post a Comment
<< Home