Cup #3
Placebo. Wanted something hot, but didn't really need another caffeine hit, so I brewed up some decaf. Interesting stuff, eh?
I'm waiting for something interesting to happen, though I suppose it is a blessing so far. I don't really want to live in interesting times at 3 AM!
In a short three hours I can go get some shut eye. I'm trying to decide whether I'll go home and nap or sack out on the office floor. I brought my yoga mat with just that in mind. When I paused to think, realization hit. It it is only a matter of fifteen or twenty minutes difference in rack time and the better quality sleep at home is worth the extra trip. It's funny how when you are on short rations how deliberately you plan. Probably I'll get myself all ready for sleep and feel wide awake.
Just started on the Fuji apple I brought in. Strange, they taste better during the drowsy hours.
I'll probably archive these entries tomorrow. I'm betting in the light of day they'll seem extra boring...
I'm waiting for something interesting to happen, though I suppose it is a blessing so far. I don't really want to live in interesting times at 3 AM!
In a short three hours I can go get some shut eye. I'm trying to decide whether I'll go home and nap or sack out on the office floor. I brought my yoga mat with just that in mind. When I paused to think, realization hit. It it is only a matter of fifteen or twenty minutes difference in rack time and the better quality sleep at home is worth the extra trip. It's funny how when you are on short rations how deliberately you plan. Probably I'll get myself all ready for sleep and feel wide awake.
Just started on the Fuji apple I brought in. Strange, they taste better during the drowsy hours.
I'll probably archive these entries tomorrow. I'm betting in the light of day they'll seem extra boring...
1 Comments:
Love these -- the slices of unfolding life.
Post a Comment
<< Home