Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Saturday, November 06, 2004

Cup #2

Starting java cup #2. There was a hiccup, and I was able to help verify the situation and resolution. I was only seconds behind the well experienced folks in making calls, nice feeling not lost.

Tomorrow I have class four hours after my shift at work. Then a nap, and off to usher for Exchange Theatre, and see Playboy of the Western World. A month or so back I did a couple "coming attraction" scenes for Exchange's Annual Fundraising Gala, and one of them was a scene from this play with the actual cast. I played Shawn because the man cast for the role wasn't available that day. I am really looking forward to seeing the entire play.

I think I'll do some actual work for a bit, making Monday easier for me. Had a theatre hit before work, a long-winded journal entry, and a little political venting. Pretty good night at the office!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home