Coming Back From Going Back
It amazes me to hear the right whine about anyone's sharp tongue, especially after they brown-nosed and bent over at every opportunity for arrogant (and inefficient) bullies like Rummy and Bolton. I guess a sharp tongued non-white male candidate for the court is judged by different criteria. Why do the biggest bullies bawl the most about being bullied?
I spent last week in Canada. This time I came back from vacation feeling really refreshed. December I came back chilled (NOT chilled out), early April I came back decompressed, and this time I just feel good. Spring gets some of the credit. I'm slowly getting my pictures up on Flickr, and finding that I'm getting more shots I like than in the past. Is it possible that I'm learning?
Here's a picture of a C-47 (DC-3), which I took at the British Columbia Aviation Museum.

The same picture with the colors shifted to a nostalgic tint reminiscent of my aviator's sunglasses. That and the picture itself reminded me of my old and all but forgotten career in Naval Aviation. I go back and forth on which version I like better.

Here's my favorite of several moving water pictures.
I spent last week in Canada. This time I came back from vacation feeling really refreshed. December I came back chilled (NOT chilled out), early April I came back decompressed, and this time I just feel good. Spring gets some of the credit. I'm slowly getting my pictures up on Flickr, and finding that I'm getting more shots I like than in the past. Is it possible that I'm learning?
Here's a picture of a C-47 (DC-3), which I took at the British Columbia Aviation Museum.
The same picture with the colors shifted to a nostalgic tint reminiscent of my aviator's sunglasses. That and the picture itself reminded me of my old and all but forgotten career in Naval Aviation. I go back and forth on which version I like better.
Here's my favorite of several moving water pictures.
1 Comments:
Welcome back from hoser central! I like both of those images of the plane. Very nice. I also like that image you have of Aaron next to the "Old Man".
Post a Comment
<< Home