Bookings
I recently started FaceBook and enjoy it. I like reading people's status updates, kind of min-blogs. I was just added as a friend by one of the many really good actors I know. We worked on The Cherry Orchard, and have crossed paths several times since. I've seen his name pop up several times in the "people you may know" frame. I hesitated to add him because we aren't well acquainted and I think he is very talented. Stupid, I know.
I've been thinking about how shy I was, and realize I am still very shy and every time I reach out to a potential friend or even an established friend I still have to ignore those self doubt thoughts. I've just learned to more often work outside my comfort zone.
I've been thinking about how shy I was, and realize I am still very shy and every time I reach out to a potential friend or even an established friend I still have to ignore those self doubt thoughts. I've just learned to more often work outside my comfort zone.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home