One Way
Are the hate mongers like Rush and BillO feeling deep disappointment the robber barons holding their leashes aren't letting them practice character assassination on palin and daughter? You know if it was a democrat the opening salvo would have been a rumor that Levi was actually her brother, secretly adopted out to avoid some scandal. Or are the gop junkyard dogs so well trained they don't even think of attacking mouthpieces for their rich masters? I believe the answer to my rhetorical question is yes? I would love to look at one of them when the question is posed. It would be same look you'd get after asking dubya to derive the quadratic equation. No guys, counting on your fingers won't help.
Per the rove playbook of going after the opponents strengths I guess the republicans have a lot of avenues of attack when it comes to Obama. When we look to attack the strengths of McCain and Palin, well we gotta' find other things to attack. So far it seems Palin is most admired for 'her' lipstick joke. Come on folks, what a tired old joke. Is that the best they can do to highlight her cleverness, charm, and humor? It was funny the first time I heard it in the 8th grade. By high school it was older than nehru jackets.
Per the rove playbook of going after the opponents strengths I guess the republicans have a lot of avenues of attack when it comes to Obama. When we look to attack the strengths of McCain and Palin, well we gotta' find other things to attack. So far it seems Palin is most admired for 'her' lipstick joke. Come on folks, what a tired old joke. Is that the best they can do to highlight her cleverness, charm, and humor? It was funny the first time I heard it in the 8th grade. By high school it was older than nehru jackets.
1 Comments:
Yep, that's the best that they can do - tell a joke that would have been right at home on Hee Haw. Very retro, very middle American, very Republican.
As I told Shawn after McQueeg's speech the other night, "I preferred it in the original German." Not an original line either, but at least it got a laugh.
Post a Comment
<< Home