Shhzzoom
That's a forgotten experience. Washing a car and having it look better. It may sound like a semantic distinction, but my recent vehicles looked less bad when washed. Time between washings were generally over a year. The last car I had was the seven or eight year old Corvette I got when I was in flight school. It's been a while. It was replaced by the pickup truck, but I've always considered those true utility vehicles.
Yup, I'm still enjoying my new wheels. It's a nice breath of fresh air, given the depredations of our leadership. That makes me like the car all the more, since the less petroleum, the less money to those who own our leadership.
Yup, I'm still enjoying my new wheels. It's a nice breath of fresh air, given the depredations of our leadership. That makes me like the car all the more, since the less petroleum, the less money to those who own our leadership.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home