zzz
I'm tired of this sore throat. It can go away now. Any time now. Two months now.
Opening night tonight, so at least there's some fun on the horizon. I made a blocking error during the preview last night that left me physically stranded. I'm supposed to carry 'Jonathon' out, and my partner didn't grab his legs and I couldn't think of a way of putting him down down without support. So I set him down in a sitting position leaning against my legs, so I wouldn't have to hold him until I was supposed to carry him out. My legs got a good massage from his suppressed heaving laughter. Other than a slightly mangled line that was all the preview excitement for me. I hope the superstition that a flubbed preview means the run will be smoother holds up. My err was minor, but in proportion to the size of the role.
Thanks to the throat I feel pretty tired, so I have to work pretty hard to get my energy where it needs to be. Wish me a broken leg. (I feel dead beat, but don't want to be a deadbeat.)
Opening night tonight, so at least there's some fun on the horizon. I made a blocking error during the preview last night that left me physically stranded. I'm supposed to carry 'Jonathon' out, and my partner didn't grab his legs and I couldn't think of a way of putting him down down without support. So I set him down in a sitting position leaning against my legs, so I wouldn't have to hold him until I was supposed to carry him out. My legs got a good massage from his suppressed heaving laughter. Other than a slightly mangled line that was all the preview excitement for me. I hope the superstition that a flubbed preview means the run will be smoother holds up. My err was minor, but in proportion to the size of the role.
Thanks to the throat I feel pretty tired, so I have to work pretty hard to get my energy where it needs to be. Wish me a broken leg. (I feel dead beat, but don't want to be a deadbeat.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home