The Crystal Ball Says
I channeled my inner republican, right before it was evacuated, and witnessed the following conversation.
Dick Cheney:
Harry, the heat is really getting turned up because that sunnabitch Scooter spilled the beans, the spineless mother****er. I can't express how much I appreciate this. It sure will take the heat off. [Chugs a 32 oz Old English 800.]
Harry Whittington:
Dick, you know I don't mind taking one for the party. Besides, it'll help me bag some young 'quail', if you know what I mean. [Harry winks at Dick, takes a long pull from his hip flask.] You know, war wounds and all. Hell, maybe I'll even get me some fine young intensive care nursing.
Dick Cheney:
Now, hold still, so I don't spray your face.
Hic!Urp! Whoops_
Shotgun:
                                  BOOM!
Dick Cheney:
[Wiping moist belch residue from his chin.] Excuse me...
Harry Whittington:
[From the ground.] "OH! Owie, owie, owie!"
Dick Cheney:
Oh shit, bro, I'm really sorry.
[Aside to Secret Service Agent.] How do we make this disappear?
Secret Service Agent:
[Aside to Dick.] Oh, Sir Dick! I'm not that kind of agent.
Dick Cheney:
[Aside to Secret Service Agent.] Shit, this is the worst day ever!
[To Harry while gesturing his medical retinue.] Hey buddy, we'll get you the best care taxpayers can buy!
Dick Cheney:
Harry, the heat is really getting turned up because that sunnabitch Scooter spilled the beans, the spineless mother****er. I can't express how much I appreciate this. It sure will take the heat off. [Chugs a 32 oz Old English 800.]
Harry Whittington:
Dick, you know I don't mind taking one for the party. Besides, it'll help me bag some young 'quail', if you know what I mean. [Harry winks at Dick, takes a long pull from his hip flask.] You know, war wounds and all. Hell, maybe I'll even get me some fine young intensive care nursing.
Dick Cheney:
Now, hold still, so I don't spray your face.
Hic!Urp! Whoops_
Shotgun:
                                  BOOM!
Dick Cheney:
[Wiping moist belch residue from his chin.] Excuse me...
Harry Whittington:
[From the ground.] "OH! Owie, owie, owie!"
Dick Cheney:
Oh shit, bro, I'm really sorry.
[Aside to Secret Service Agent.] How do we make this disappear?
Secret Service Agent:
[Aside to Dick.] Oh, Sir Dick! I'm not that kind of agent.
Dick Cheney:
[Aside to Secret Service Agent.] Shit, this is the worst day ever!
[To Harry while gesturing his medical retinue.] Hey buddy, we'll get you the best care taxpayers can buy!
2 Comments:
Is it a coincidence that Scooter rhymes with "shooter"?
If Cooter'd shot lower we'd have a nooter, then the looters wouldn't need hooters along for the tooter break.
Post a Comment
<< Home