And On A Lighter(?) Note
I came in this morning and got some water from the kitchenette. Someone had left a brand new, unopened apple caramel pie on the counter for people to snack on. I did manage to resist the damn thing. It was one of the scrumptious Costco pies, and huge. Three or four more calories and it would have collapsed under it's own weight, existence coming to an sudden end as it was swallowed in the wink of an eye by the birth of a black hole. Since the cataclysm was narrowly averted, back to my first coming upon the tempting and sinister pie.
I walked into the kitchenette, looked at the giant pastry tempting me, and quipped, "It looks like someone had buyer's remorse." The woman who was in the kitchenette at the same time laughed, though I was worried as it sounded like she choked on her coffee a bit.
My brother gave me a daily desk calendar. Today's quote was pretty fun.
April 20, 2004
Speaking in Buffalo, New York
Calendar comments: Once again, heaping respect on the locals.
I walked into the kitchenette, looked at the giant pastry tempting me, and quipped, "It looks like someone had buyer's remorse." The woman who was in the kitchenette at the same time laughed, though I was worried as it sounded like she choked on her coffee a bit.
My brother gave me a daily desk calendar. Today's quote was pretty fun.
I know we've got state and local authorities who are here. I appreciate your service. For the local authorities, my only advice is make sure you fill the potholes. Empty the garbage. Answer the phone calls.George W. Bush
April 20, 2004
Speaking in Buffalo, New York
Calendar comments: Once again, heaping respect on the locals.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home