Oh, It's a Full Moon
Oh let's be honest. I was gifted mathematically. Not an Einstein, just one of those insufferable kids who didn't study, just waited for enough information to assimilate and make the lightbulb illuminate. It carried me through life for a long time. Rarely did anything hold my passion for long. Was it because I wasn't challenged as a kid, forced to attend classes with kids who socialized and savaged their peers well, but thought story problems were hard? I was not good at socializing, and never understood the joy of picking on other kids.
I was a top notch pre-med student.
  Yawn!
I was a Naval Aviator!
  Bigger yawn.
With lots of combat flights!
  Sure you were.
I am a programmer now and enjoy it.
  Biggest yawn!
I am an artist.
  Huh?
I am not a gifted artist.
  Go on.
I love it, like a twelve year old's infatuation.
  Yeah?
Except it won't go away.
  What?
My love of art.
  What are you doing about it?
I haven't a fucking clue!
  Cool.
Fuck me. Fuck you!
  Now you're talking!
But I don't know what I'm saying.
  Exactly!
A fat lot of help you are!
  Did you think I wanted to help You?
If you understand this, your as big a nutter as I. Hello my friend.
I was a top notch pre-med student.
  Yawn!
I was a Naval Aviator!
  Bigger yawn.
With lots of combat flights!
  Sure you were.
I am a programmer now and enjoy it.
  Biggest yawn!
I am an artist.
  Huh?
I am not a gifted artist.
  Go on.
I love it, like a twelve year old's infatuation.
  Yeah?
Except it won't go away.
  What?
My love of art.
  What are you doing about it?
I haven't a fucking clue!
  Cool.
Fuck me. Fuck you!
  Now you're talking!
But I don't know what I'm saying.
  Exactly!
A fat lot of help you are!
  Did you think I wanted to help You?
If you understand this, your as big a nutter as I. Hello my friend.
1 Comments:
That was my muse.
Post a Comment
<< Home