Oh, Bother
Austere, that is the word I was looking for. I was reading a blog about Leonid Anisimov, and there it was. I skipped my coffee this morning, deciding I didn't feel like caffeine. I've dropped alcohol, caffeine, uh... herbs, most of my morning ritual, and so on. I didn't say I'm quitting. Just decided I didn't have time. I hadn't set out a course of austerity, it came to me.
Funny thing about that. Right now I'm at work for a bit with a splitting headache. Kind of an interesting switch. Going to work for a while in the evening after a day full of theatre.
Some stuff has gone awry, there's a couple individuals I'd like to practice some aggressive behavior upon. Still, I'm thinking of this unplanned dumping of vices or indulgences. I feel a slightly more aesthetic world view, while at the same time fantasizing about visiting physical violence on a couple people. I feel hard and soft. Understanding and out of patience. Go figure.
G'night. I'm going home, and I can now finish my work tomorrow after rehearsal with my scene partner.
Funny thing about that. Right now I'm at work for a bit with a splitting headache. Kind of an interesting switch. Going to work for a while in the evening after a day full of theatre.
Some stuff has gone awry, there's a couple individuals I'd like to practice some aggressive behavior upon. Still, I'm thinking of this unplanned dumping of vices or indulgences. I feel a slightly more aesthetic world view, while at the same time fantasizing about visiting physical violence on a couple people. I feel hard and soft. Understanding and out of patience. Go figure.
G'night. I'm going home, and I can now finish my work tomorrow after rehearsal with my scene partner.
2 Comments:
I haven't been commenting much lately, but wanted to let you know I am devouring... soaking in... loving your blogs since ETI started. You're hot and deep. I read each one every day. Completely nourishing for the soul. Keep it coming, Scott.
I've been pretty occupied myself. I've been hard pressed to keep up on the blogs I read, often getting several days behind.
Post a Comment
<< Home