Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Friday, July 29, 2005

You Heard It Here First

Less than five minutes ago I called Freehold, and left a voice mail for Robin thanking her and accepting the offer to be a part of the Ensemble Training Intensive (ETI). There's more from last night, which I'll finish editing and post today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! This was the first step of what I hope will be a joy filled journey for you. The desire to grow often goes unnourished because people get caught up in their fears and phobias. You have not allowed that to happen in this case. If nothing else comes of this, you have that achievement to be proud of.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Congratulations Scott. Now I know what ETI is - it sounds really exciting.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home