zzz
It's been a busy week, I just got home from work. Kind of fun actually. Challenging tasks don't drag you down when extra hours are the exception. Thank you Expedia!
Monday was the first day of my Singing and Alexander class. We did work in small groups, and the last few minutes two or three people worked in front of the entire class. I want to get more comfortable with singing in front of people. I wasn't one of the two or three. That's not surprising, what is surprising is why I didn't volunteer. It wasn't nerves, I didn't want to be the guy who always volunteers first. I do like going first for exercises, and while I do volunteer often, I keep it to half the time or less. Avoiding habits and being a dweeb. Pretty cool that was more at play than apprehension.
That's it today. Time for food, and I will be writing a lot Friday night. Another prop night, when we release upgrades. The last three entries in February are topical. The first two were written while I was doing the 10pm - 6am shift. 12 hours later I broke my right leg, that is the topic of the last entry of the month. Took me a while to get where I could sit with a computer.
So, this Saturday I'm not going roller-skating. :)
Monday was the first day of my Singing and Alexander class. We did work in small groups, and the last few minutes two or three people worked in front of the entire class. I want to get more comfortable with singing in front of people. I wasn't one of the two or three. That's not surprising, what is surprising is why I didn't volunteer. It wasn't nerves, I didn't want to be the guy who always volunteers first. I do like going first for exercises, and while I do volunteer often, I keep it to half the time or less. Avoiding habits and being a dweeb. Pretty cool that was more at play than apprehension.
That's it today. Time for food, and I will be writing a lot Friday night. Another prop night, when we release upgrades. The last three entries in February are topical. The first two were written while I was doing the 10pm - 6am shift. 12 hours later I broke my right leg, that is the topic of the last entry of the month. Took me a while to get where I could sit with a computer.
So, this Saturday I'm not going roller-skating. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home