Acting Up

My musings, thoughts, rants, and discoveries. - Scott Maddock

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged here since 2012. Why am I making a stab at it again?

I realized two things about social media I wanted to get away from. First was that I was often using it as a journal, which is boring and maybe TMI for those platforms. Secondly I was using it too much for my taste, so that I felt like a tool for marketers rather than using social media as a tool for my ends.




Monday, December 20, 2004

Groovin' With The Fam

I chatted with my brother and father this weekend. It turns out my folks, Eric, and my 11 year old niece Ericka saw the Messiah on Saturday, in the first row! My Dad was pleased he could turn off his hearing aid, and Ericka who has been taking violin lessons for a number of years was delighted. Necks were a little sore, but a great time was had by all.

It turns out the symphony was more of a family outing than they knew. I suspected when I called Eric on Saturday, and he was out with Ericka at the symphony. There are numerous symphonies in the area, and no one was sure where they went. I didn't know we had been to the same one until I called back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home