Woo Hoo!
I just talked to George Lewis at Freehold. I was thinking of taking either a three quarter Mask or Stage Combat class this year. Robin, who taught Meisner, recommended movement (and voice) for most of us including myself. I wanted one of these classes this year, because they both sound very interesting, kind of scary, and would help with movement. Mask, which is taught by George, was my first choice. I'd like to do stage combat some time as well, but preferably after I've done some serious Shakespeare work.
Murphy stepped in, and the Mask class had numerous conflicts with rehearsals for Rumors. When George called I told him of my schedule dilemma. It turns out the class now starts on October 4th instead of next week, which removed two conflicts, but there are still five left, where I would be late or miss class entirely. George asked if I was interested in Fall Quarter or the entire year. The entire year says I, we'll make it work says he.
Delicious.
Murphy stepped in, and the Mask class had numerous conflicts with rehearsals for Rumors. When George called I told him of my schedule dilemma. It turns out the class now starts on October 4th instead of next week, which removed two conflicts, but there are still five left, where I would be late or miss class entirely. George asked if I was interested in Fall Quarter or the entire year. The entire year says I, we'll make it work says he.
Delicious.
1 Comments:
LOVE the new format. This is fantastic -- like mood lighting. It feels more ambient, more inviting, and somehow more in focus, easier to read. Great choice.
Post a Comment
<< Home