It's a Wrap
Last night we had our final conferences with Robin, our instructor for the Meisner Progression. I saw Mark on the way in, waited with Kathy, saw Donna as I went in and again as I departed. I was so happy to see them. It had only been 5 days. I still ache whenever I think of them. One of these days I'll let myself totally relax in the evening and just deal with it.
Robin's comments and notes on the year and our last scene coincided with mine, in the voice, movement, and other work I need to expand on. We've been asking each other, "It is obvious when Robin says it, but how will we see or know it ourselves?" A result of the year is it now seems we know ourselves better than we thought. It is good to know I will be able to apply some of the process and tools to enhance and improve my work on my own when needed.
Robin's comments and notes on the year and our last scene coincided with mine, in the voice, movement, and other work I need to expand on. We've been asking each other, "It is obvious when Robin says it, but how will we see or know it ourselves?" A result of the year is it now seems we know ourselves better than we thought. It is good to know I will be able to apply some of the process and tools to enhance and improve my work on my own when needed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home